The MFM’s Full-Court Press Against GZVM Critics
The mainstream media have formed a confederacy of dunces against anyone who questions the appropriateness of the Ground Zero Victory Mosque.
- Dried-Up Harridan Maureen Dowd says opponents of the GZVM haven’t “flushed” the memory of 9-11 out of their system. Maybe these liberals should try and “flush” the civil rights movement out of their system, it was a lot longer ago and had a much smaller body count.
- Dried-Up Harridan’s NYT co-hort Frank Rich says opposition to the GZVM is being organized out of ‘Rupert Murdoch’s Islamophoba Command Center,’ which apparently operates out of a hollowed-out volcano in the Caribbean.
- CNN says if you oppose the GZVM, you’re basically a Nazi. Which is ironic, when you think about Muslims feel about Jews.
- Time Magazine asks “Is America Islamophobic?” Um, no. We’re not. We’re just not dhimmified Islamophiles like most of the MFM.
- Whore-of-Islam Christiane Amanpour devoted most of her ABC Sunday Snoozefest to the question of “Does opposition to the GZVM show Americans are Islamophobic, or do they just hate Muslims.”
How stupid do you have to be to assume hatred of Islam is the only reason to oppose erecting a gigantic mosque two blocks from Ground Zero?